Most Expensive Houses for Sale in NJComments Off on Most Expensive Houses for Sale in NJ
The Stone Mansion in Alpine NJ
This is it…a house I usually fantasize about owning in my money driven daydreams, although it’s quite a bit unlike what my wildest imagination can conjure up! I believe that those in the know say… “Go big or go home” Well, that’s exactly just what this is…going big. This is a splendid house, in a superb and pricey neighborhood simply outside of the Big Apple (NYC). If I were one day provided the possibility of living out my daydreams and settling permanently into a magnificent property like any I could think of…this would be it without a doubt. I make certain there are a good deal of opinions relating to the expediency of having this masterpiece of luxury, however desires are simply that, just desires. It’s been built, so somebody has to reside in it right? Why should not it be me as well as my family members? Ahhh the chance to dream!
The Most Expensive Homes in Bergen County NJ for Sale
Bergen County is home to some of the most luxurious homes in New Jersey and the East Coast.
What are the most expensive houses available on the market? We search Zillow.com and found the five highest priced:
- 91 North Woodland St., Englewood, Price: $25 million. Eight bedrooms, 11 and a half bathrooms. Coolest feature: A private lake with an island and exotic waterfowl, including swans and cranes.
- 1040 Arcadian Way, Fort Lee, Price: $18.9 million. Seven bedrooms, nine bathrooms. Coolest feature: Unparalleled view of the Manhattan skyline from the top the Palisades cliffs.
Remax Fortune Properties…Address: 474 Sylvan Ave, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
- 5 Trailside Place, Saddle River, Price: $16.5 million. Six bedrooms, 10 bathrooms. Coolest features: Custom designed cafe and a golf simulation room.
- 105 Chestnut Ridge Road, Saddle River, Price: $14.9 million. Seven bedrooms, eight bathrooms. Coolest feature: Indoor pool with a 24-foot waterfall.
- 1071 Ramapo Valley Road, Mahwah, Price: $14.5 million. Twenty bedrooms, 20 bathrooms. Coolest feature: Horses are allowed on this 34-acre estate.
- 19 Midvale Road, Mountain Lakes…For complete info on this property click here.
For more real estate solutions check out Bizzee Real Estate.